Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Very Mature And Ecchi Anime



Suggested by my good friend Mario ...

Just today I had a little time to connect to the network and I run a review of Carlos Manuel Cruz Meza, accusing of alleged plagiarism, which is why I prefer to clarify everything at once so there is no doubt what is really happening:
1. A year ago approx. was published in the journal Argentina Axxon , a text called Erzebeth with my name as author. The story was not mine, so I wrote to Sergio Hartman, the editor, explaining that I had not sent such a message. He said that a Sandra Becerril commanded, and as I had posted earlier in Axxon , assumed that I was and why it was published without a doubt. Clarified the point that I was not the author (at that time unknown even the name of Carlos Cruz), told me that it would disappear from the page to the next edition and did not pass over.

2. A few weeks later, I start to get on this blog, malicious comments where I say my best text is " Erzabeth ." It was when we realized that not only was a mistake editing Axxon or a mistake, but someone had sent him to the magazine with the intention to accuse me of plagiarism and undermine my reputation.

3. Today I find the comment by this author in my blog and a series of emails where not only accuse me anything without flushing before me, but also insulting me, saying things like: ignorant, stupid, etc.. I have the emails to prove what I'm saying, both the editor, as this author that I have not even like know or have read previously.
3.1. There are parts where even accuse me of saying that I have won awards are fictitious. That works out very easily if someone has doubts: google.

4. Some pages are beginning to use words of writers like Alberto Chimal , saying he accuses me of plagiarism when it does not, he just ran an article about plagiarism. It is easy to use texts other in our favor, but I will not, do not need to defend myself. I do here, this is just a clarification.

I'm not willing to get entangled in a war of dimes and diretes . The work of the people speaks for itself. There are people willing to do anything for publicity at the expense of others. Those same people, even used the image of my son from one year to attack. I can assume that I am proud of what I have achieved my age with my work and effort.

I've always been here, I have never hidden or I'm gone.

now: you judge . I'll be here as always writing because that's what I do, my passion and what I love. In this issue, I will not talk more, so I got on this blog because nothing is, nothing to fear.


'm here for you.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment