Monday, September 22, 2008

Do You Think Sonja Model





(I apologize for the lack of accents, I'm not on my keyboard and it does not)

several weeks, as most of you know, I was accused of alleged plagiarism ( already clarified in previous entries) at that time I did not give importance to the author of all the slanders that have been made against me lately. Do not mention it because this woman wanted was just advertising, that one day the mention here or in any of my pages. However, some of you have told me they received threats on their blogs or sites for supporting me in different circumstances. One thing is that Jessica de la Portilla (Gina Halliwell) has spent the last 4 a; years of his life trying to draw attention to gossip, tittle-tattle about me and quite another to threaten my family and friends. As I said, leads to, we send emails and now starts a campaign, to against me in discussion groups and blogs, I decided to raise a complaint against him.

in my statement to the court, specified above. If something were to happen to my family, my family, my son oam person (as mentioned in its pages) it is is, winged as the only culprit. Also whether to proceed with the defamation (of which there are dozens of online tests, ranging from the alleged plagiarism to doubt my education, privacy, etc), justice will take care.

did not want to make this public, but once they get with the people I care about is therefore a matter of protection because you never know what kind of things can make people as sick as Gina Halliwell.

For there say that dog barks, no bites. She has said several times that have threatened me, I've done and undone against him, but no. No answer their attacks at all, nor here, nor by mail or other sites. I made the clarification of plagiarism and was all, because I like being involved in gossip laundry, I am very busy writing.

I do not bark ... and here is the copy of a week ago.

If any of you have a copy of the threats that have sent, if you receive any mail from this woman or her supposed friends, please let me know to add them to this statement.

Regards to all and see you on October 2nd where I'll be giving a talk at the Reading Centre de la Condesa.

Pd .- Delete the addresses and phone for obvious reasons, but if anyone has any questions, my email is sbecerril@shamra.com.mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment