Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skype Does Not Find Webcam

Layer, spears and horses

No, not the name of today's chapter on 'Hispania', but three elements that may influence long sequence: synthetic, spears and a horse. Well, and also the light, and a makeshift herd of goats ...


Viriato rebel group.

In tonight's episode, 'Sacrifice', a new danger looming over the rebels: an arms shipment goes to the Roman camp. The rebels want to stop, but there is a problem: a Hispanic man who traded ... Alejo. Viriato, unable to attack his own people, give the command to do nothing but not all men are willing to obey. Well, this is one of the sequences in which I appear this evening. One of the most difficult to record without doubt, not only for me, Roberto Enríquez also commented to me afterwards.

In the bush, near a small town called Garganta la Olla, where even had spectators who watched the progress of the shoot, we were about to record a sequence that would take us an entire afternoon. The first time I put one of these layers Hispanic and warned that seemed dangerous, especially for scenes action or where you have to run. Sometimes you are too long, and if you do not you step with your own feet will the next steps on the back. Anyway, this was not the problem that day was ... otherwise. To begin, just before starting to record, a whole herd of goats to graze available in our area just running with the tiresome and irritating jingle of their bells. Not disappear until we could not start. Let's say this was the number one problem. Will the two? Our weapons. And we were equipped with falcatas in the first or second take when Roberto Enríquez (Viriato) realizes that in his dialogue, the word that appeared were "spears" and not "falcatas." Total, which again take off the falcata, which is not easy, because the bags are tied after the layer and must first unlock it. Luckily, the team that works here is wonderful ("he had said already?) And solved the problem number two in a snap. While on top, lighting technicians indicate that we are at the minimum of light. Often people confuse these large pockets in the sun, but no, not the sun.


Alejo says Darius holding a sword. The blue layer am I taking all my acting skills to light.

Now with our spears in hand, I wonder if I could to climb a tree and then jump on him (with the launch included). Challenging look at the tree and I'm not in as bad shape as not to climb, and besides, if I did not, who should I? So it climb to the top of the tree, which for your information was full of brambles and thorns, and once there, the camera tells me I have to hide a bit more because I see it. The assistant director asks me politely and thanked me for such a bold move. After the director yells action and I jumped from the tree with the incredible lucky not to lose balance by touching the ground, but I suddenly realize that something is not going so well my coat, something happens to my coat, and what happens is that it has been hooked on a branch.

As the director does not cut the scene, I try to go and pull the layer with the help of a colleague who is on my side. In the end it off my coat and step also took me a stroke of the spear of my partner on the mouth. Nobody says "cut" and I intend to continue, apparently things are not so bad, but then, to top it off, the horse Javier Rey (Alejo), it begins to drop Colaza in the face. However, the scene is not cut and I think "fuck, maybe because I happen to be unnoticed, but, at the end they all come Descojonado and tell me the play. The truth is that I tonight I'm looking forward to seeing how the hell have assembled this great sequence. By the way, I apologize to who has been instructed to edit this if I caused any trouble (I hope not).

0 comments:

Post a Comment