Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Make A Mask With Bandana

My pools. Oscars 2011

Well it seems that my prayers have been answered (see previous post) and both 'The Kids Are All Right' and 'Winter's Bone', my two movies Favourite of the year, has received four Oscar nominations each, including best picture. Of course, as I have not seen "True Grit", the latest Coen brothers dear, I can not say in the matter, but should not be too bad if you have received no more and no less than ten piece of nominations. And it's a western !



In the category of Best is our beloved actor Javier Bardem, who continues to make history, but this year is sung to the owner of this award is Colin Firth, Jesse Eisenberg as it does nothing of the other world 'The network' Jeff 'The Dude' Bridges gave it last year and James Franco is still too young and it will be busy presenting the event.

As for the best supporting actor, my favorite is the huge John Hawkes for their tremendous role in Winter's Bone , but realistically, surely falls to Christian Bale because he is fantastic in The Fighter and because this man can not go without a prize in this category since then we touched.



regard to actresses, here the plot thickens considerably in the main section as in that of secondary. I would not make a prediction, but what the heck, since we'll post it. Start by my favorite actress: Melissa Leo for 'The Fighter', a piece of shell that also deserves much this award. A couple of years ago was named principal of 'Frozen River' s movie that from here I will recommend , however, also The Fighter find the girl Amy Adams, nominated actress and three times in this paragraph has not yet taken the upper hand. However, both Jacki Weaver in Animal Kingdom like little Hailee Steinfeld in True Grit can also have a winning ticket, but in short, I give it to Melissa Leo.

Actress

, besides being one of my favorite categories, this year is undoubtedly the most contentious. I feel a special fondness for all those nominated, but I think it should give Annette Bening for The Kids Are All Right , although both my dearest Michelle Williams Blue Valentine (film none at the Academy) and Jennifer Lawrence ( one of the most promising American actresses ahead) by Winter's Bone and Natalie Portman Black Swan deserve all of the law.



For those who still have hope that Biutiful takes the Oscar for best foreign film, I say that both Dogtooth by Greece as In a Better World by Denmark me look much better than the Mexican. I will only say that in this section. Best Director
it is clear that David Fincher, why? Because I must, without more, and because it was not going to give the new Coen, and because Aronofsky, but has a ways, has not yet reached the level of Fincher, and because David O. Russell, though it is a fucking genius, is very very sick in the head.

And we got to the scripts. In the original category I find one that grates me a little Another Year , Mike Leigh, and is only achieved this nomination, surprisingly, by a script that has a large percentage of scenes and improvised dialogue, but in the end, there it is, the truth is that the movie was not bad but again I have to decant for writing The Kids Are All Right , arguably have the most opportunities with The Fighter or The King's Speech.



In adapted the thing is, very disputed, there are good scripts, but yes, the thing seems to be also clear. There is one more year Simon Danny Boyle, Beaufoy 127 hours, is the great Aaron Sorkin for Social Network , Michael Arnd (author of Little Miss Sunshine ) for Toy Story 3 , the Coens, of course, by True Grit , and my favorite this year, Debra Granik and Rosselini Anne Winter's Bone by . As three of the nominees already have statuette, is almost certainly going to fall to Aaron Sorkin, because it would be a very serious crime that this talented man continue wandering around without an Oscar. See if they leave the Coen ...



And just with paragraph for Best Picture. I have a clear prognosis, and I think I have been five years despite unequivocally that February 27 is the most complicated thing that that there are ten nominees, but this I leave to you, who do you think will win the Oscar for best picture ? I wish it were for The Kids Are All Right or Winter's Bone, but ... The fact is that you can vote in the poll to the right of your screen.



View full list of nominees

0 comments:

Post a Comment