Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Southwestern Dishware



First of all, happy new year. I remind you that tonight is broadcast on Antena 3 the last chapter of this first season of 'Hispania' at about 22:15. I agree that there has been best and worst moments in the plot, but overall I think that all those responsible have been able to carry the series by the way of good entertainment, something that people need as rain in May. It is clear that each one choose what you want for fun or some fun entertainment, but of course I would choose tonight Hispania.


Viriato and Helena in the foreground. The head faded that appears between them is me.

Chapter 9, 'final battle'
The rebels have been defeated by the troops of the praetor. Viriato is chained together with Marco, and Galba will take you to Rome for display and sentenced to a life of suffering in the dungeons.

Personally, chapter nine is my favorite. "How do I know if it has not been issued? Well, that know when you're on set, and the main reason is that it is the chapter that I've had better, and perhaps the chapter is in which more than show up, so more reason. Of course, those who want to play me where is Wally will give you a hint: do not look for me among the masses of armies in battle, because I do not go there, at least not in the final battle. And as in every season finale that price, I assure you will be spending a lot of things tonight. I would like to tell at least one bit of this, and I am tempted to desvelaros something, but no, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to see it and enjoy it. That chapter really worth today.


Sandro and Marco duel. You can not even imagine the cold I did that day and threw eggs Jesus Olmedo to stay in his underwear. That's professionalism.


Here I am a warrior of Celtius in tonight's episode. Roman camp at the bottom and saw it snow. "Cold? No way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment