Friday, February 11, 2011

Low Hair Or Mini Afro

'value law' is my bet

Okay, so I promised, I have my favorite to claim the Oscar for Best Picture. It's 1:20 pm and I just got the movie after seeing the final candidate of the ten who choose this year, and as is usual, I saved the best for the final dish. I just saw "True Grit" (Value Act) of the Coen brothers and no doubt. Earlier I mentioned that I would like you to take 'The Kids Are All Right' or 'Winter's Bone' (which was just released also in Spain), but as this is not going to happen, my final prediction is for Coen and his new masterpiece: the magnanimous and masterful 'True Grit. " I promise I've tried to be as impartial as possible, but it is a movie of these gods and instantly go into ecstasy, I can not help. In fact I'm seriously considering selling my soul to these two to see if I give some power or something.



Maybe my heart and my prediction fail (not the first time.) This year there are more nominees than ever, and perhaps play against it a remake of that tape also fabulous at 69 Hathaway gave him his only Oscar to the great John Wayne, but it turns out that it is better, and is that I am also starting to think that in a small burst of the Academy (and rightly of course), the Oscar for best actor can go for the second year my beloved Jeff Bridges. Colin Firth is out on 'The king's speech,' but Bridges ... Bridges course, is empathetic as they come and he will shed tears of pure emotion. It would be historic and a player like Wayne Bridges other as both had this award for playing the same character, but one thing is clear, the recognition already have it.

Before closing the post, I would like to copy here a few words that dropped Carlos Boyero in El Pais this morning:

It is very rare that the actual movie deal of the Western, a genre exhausted and flip to the public, according to the criteria that Hollywood executives love the special effects, the three dimensions and banality noisy. It is fortunate that the personality and talent of the Coen have decided to address this apparent gender in death, achieve so much art into something that is no longer fashionable but keeps intact its expressive possibilities to make great movies.

Amen, and long live the western and Coen. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment