Monday, February 28, 2011

Open Gym For Basketball In Ottawa



First, the red carpet, very dull to me. I'll save Scarlett, Hillary Swank, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence y. .. To Penelope? I really have not seen anything special this year. While there are always exceptions and risk figures.



Second, James Franco (more concerned about twitter all live with your phone in the backstage) and Anne Hathaway, very poor presentation of the show, though the script was not to shoot rockets. Ceremonies of the worst I remember. Luckily there was some figure who saved the furniture a tad, as Kirk Douglas giving the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress Melissa Leo, how great is this man, or the brief emergence of Billy Crystal, and delivery of Best Actor Award with references to the nominees by Jeff Bridges and Sandra Bullock. But is that even the great Randy Newman played the piano badly.



Third, although it was sung, I feel really bad that 'the king's speech' is the big winner. It's a good movie, but it is forgettable. Spielberg, who gave the ultimate prize, recalled some great movies before they lost the Oscar, maybe there was some kind of subliminal message in it.

Fourth, it seems even worse than you have returned to swipe the Oscar for Best Director for David Fincher to give to Tom Hooper (The king's speech.) It was 5 in the morning here in Spain and I wanted to send them all to hell, but I can say I endured to the end (almost 6 in the morning). By the way, I recommend seeing 'The Damned United' (Cursed United) Hooper's previous film, much better than this.



Fifth, with the rest of the awards I quite agree: the actors (Colin Firth, Natalie Portman, Christian Bale and Melissa Leo), animation film (Toy Story 3), foreign film ( In a Better World, Denmark), Adapted Screenplay (Aaron Sorkin), and technical awards for Origin, but I watch the best original screenplay for David Seidler (The king's speech), but went into my forecasts. I would have preferred to give the poor Christopher Nolan by Source, or Lisa Cholodenko by The Kids Are All Right, with more original scripts and studied. Sixth

, Tinker In Memoriam assembly to remember the deceased artists this year. They forgot Rohmer, Berlanga and Maria Schneider. And Celine Dion sang above.

And seventh, Greg P. Russell has become lost in Best Sound Mixing! 14 nominations already and nothing. I think he saw leaving the Kodak Theatre in tears and with a rope in his hands. At the moment I have that is still missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment