Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How To Use Neutrogena On Face

I seriously thought crazy by your side ... Text

... to devour the nights where sleep only serves to separate us at times inert.

concluded that it is time to bite your ink to make memories, forgotten skin, sipping your eyes, tingling in the neck with words which I eat while I have nightmares and I laugh hugging.

Patience "Patience? How much a word means so vast and insignificant for some years? Patience in madness, dismisses the hope. The only thing that saves them from this misery, it's insane to see the normal way as you see others.

The faithful spend sadly murmuring prayers in a place where there is no faith. Fe of life. Faith of days. Dry faith of love.

Desire to mourn until my eyes go through the hands. For you, for the cold, the voices, past the beach, by far, close, nature, overcast skies and sunshine. And I can not, mourn, I can not. I get no more than ink on the tabs.

leave my voice in your hands and the joy hang to dry in the sun. The words cry. I hear them moan, complain. Cowards. I think not mourn brave. I think, nothing more. When night comes crawling, I look in the mirror, tears were joined to form clouds of steam in the bathroom with that drawing smiley faces.

A crowd can be a nothing compared to a voice crying in silence.

Not that I know what I want, is that I want so I do not want to know more. Sham, sham, worldly cravings lives and souls, turns, looking for an authentic. The authentic looking as confused and can not see. Blind. Poor. Too bad.

Then

insomnia I see from the window, he thinks an easy victim. It gets me and I did not realize when it happened. Thus, the hours march on the roof, I there, lying, make him my lover, I narrated my sorrows, I invented a story, I caress and I hug her back until he falls asleep insomnia. I hear his breathing heavy and deep, I get out of bed and go to the freezing cold floor every time you walk into ...

Or you to me ... as travel times and schedule we eat when nobody thought he could. It was something to believe us and now ... we're here.
I swear. I love you so much.

JĂșcar Pd .- With who included a text of mine on his blog ... here I leave the link to visit this excellent space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment