Saturday, July 5, 2008

Treatment For Deodorant Burn

waiting ...

Let's bury the pain in my thighs,

in your mouth on my bed,

Within dreams we laugh,

Gozan, lie live,

live like us,

Separated, dying, perpetual.

We do not know,

That scream until the night tearing

Your crying warm, salty

If you cry with me, I do.

going to lose, love,

in death shared separate

know the secret, you know

these infamous letters

talk, cry evicted

moaning realities.

Come together, separated

As you wish, but let's go

From this silence, glacial,

In your eyes gaps,

Rescue past

did not happen, we imagine.

Lévame you, secuéstrame,

life Do not let me

Let dry, alone, terrified,

Take me to your worlds

And there, bury me, sailing dream

Then go.

Go.

Go.

Go.


Pd .- This month, a photo of my creation, is the cover of Arbil, can see it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment