Friday, July 18, 2008

Original Party Mix With Shreddies

Over Blue

Several have asked me what about the movie will begin filming ... here are some links to newspapers that have published interviews with some of the crew ...


Province today World
Michoacán's voice

I remind you that this Monday, I will be presenting the new anthology of Fantasy Unmentionable Issues Shamra in La Casona's theater in Morelia, Michoacán (20: 00). Jose Luis Rodriguez with me ... and that day may keep an eye on the live interview on channel 2 at 11:00 on the film ... Mmmmm

keep you posted while I'm away ...

For now, I leave here a little story of Marcial Fernandez (one of my favorite authors) by the end of the week, enjoy!!

Kisses and thank you all for your good vibes! (I know why, it'll be great!)

THE DEVIL'S LEAK

Marcial Fernández

Malefactor lifetime, El Diablo was imprisoned in a prison high security. The newspapers, always sensational headlines devoted to the fact large, repudiated the subject of mothers, parents welcomed the authorities while children made him a hero.

However, yesterday came the news of his escape. Once again the world poured opinions, suspicions, suspicions. Some commented that the notorious criminal bribed his guards, who provided the key out, others said he fled through a tunnel dug with his own hands, and the least claimed to climb the high walls of prison.

To this, the only clue to his recapture is a thick smell of sulfur, a shadowy darkness steeped in prison.


0 comments:

Post a Comment