Monday, July 28, 2008

Yellow Throat Mucus In Pregnancy

At what point ... Sigh

Tito left me on my email as five times ... here goes for those who want to take it ...

1. At what point did you realize you were in love or for the first time?

Ha ... I remember ... unless the hand that had braces and I saw a thing happen fat, white girl in the schoolyard for 18 years ... and now my best friend ... or perhaps recently ... because in reality in our lives, we are in love many times, then we realize that such love have an expiration date. Just know that I am now. That's what matters.

2. When did you decide to be what you are now?

All my life I wanted to write ... no more ...

3. At what point did you feel alone for the first time?

In a waiting room in a funeral home.

4. At what point in your life have been happier?

try to be happy forever, so there is no happier moment, there are many ... like now.

5. When did someone let you down?

Well ... many people have gone through this list ... but that the more memory ... someone in the family of course could not miss, anyone who ever left me when he thought he was in love, a group of "friends" they said and did horrible things against me without deberla not fear it, God (or so I thought), no I know! How sad!

6. What what time did you feel proud of you?

egolateca I guess for me, I can say that the Saturday presentation of the new anthology. As additional data, last night when the one o'clock we were still on board and then we went to bed, he whispered to me that he was proud of me ... and how I felt.

is everything.
can post this string when you walk to the races and have not uploaded anything to your blog for a week .... lol

Kisses ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment