Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why Is My Rc Helicopter Spinning



As long ago (I think) that do not publish a post about music, it will be dedicated to the bands that I'm hearing these past few weeks.



Yellow Ostrich
They have proved a revelation and started listening to them almost by accident. This New York group consists of Alex Schaaf, Michael Tapper and Jon Natchez. I do not know which of them came up to get the name Yellow Ostrich, but their songs, apart from being as minimal as possible, are very catchy, so much that it took no time in getting his album legally. Here you have one of their songs, WHALE, which I recommend to listen to from beginning to end without interruption. I myself confess that the first time I heard it I was not completely satisfied, I would say that I did not like, but oddly enough, this is one of those things that the more we hear more you hooked.


Yellow Ostrich - WHALE


Group Arcade Fire, born in Canada and consists of a string of boys and girls that I will not name now. Although they have played since 2003, have received considerable impact A few weeks ago to seize the Grammy for album of the year with The Suburbs. A milestone in the case of a band as an alternative. And the truth is that this recognition means having heard some of his greatest songs. Today I leave you this:




The Strokes are not necessary presentations of any kind, if at this point still do not know who the Strokes and you have less than 40 blocks ... there is something wrong in your life, whether you like it or not. For the Strokes, after 5 years of silence, have decided to meet again to publish a new album called Angles. On sale on 22 March. Julian finally Casablancas, Catalan descent, Albert Hammond Jr. of Gibraltarian descent (his father is the great Albert Hammond), Nick Valensi, Fraiture and Moretti are back to prepare things as interesting as the first single called Under Cover of Darkness. Already they began to miss.



Zahara
say that I am listening a lot to Zahara just these last few weeks I seem very crude, because it is one of my necessary medications on many occasions. Their records can go from the best melodramas until vis funniest and fun. I have not much to say, simply enjoy their music and lyrics, you have to enjoy Zahara. By the way, do not miss his collaborations with Santi Balmes Love of Lesbian, most recently, a perfect version of Fight Gigantes Nacha Pop



Soko
I leave more than a dozen Artists in the pipeline, but for today I will finish with Soko, a young French girl originally from Bordeaux that has no shame to write his lyrics and then sing them in public, but curiously, my favorite is probably the only one that does not say anything outlandish : Better People always look in the sun , a great song in any order. Soko is surely one of the best remedies if you are in a bad mood, and if you're not, then better still, in any event, the press and play.



Well, come, as we are going to add a bonustrack. A final subject of a huge group: Wilco . By the way, the song I am about to be put ahead of our upcoming versions Anni B. Sweet Granada Sweet (pun intended), which he covered successfully Take On Me by A-Ha .


Wilco - Jesus, Etc .

0 comments:

Post a Comment