Friday, March 25, 2011

Brent Corrrigan Brent Everett

Compromise Box office and collection

opens in Spain today 'Compromise'. The movie that I announced a few weeks ago here. The truth is that what I want with it is a good time at the movies and feel that I have cheated at the box office, nothing more. And my three main reasons to see are three names: the first is Ivan Reitman, creator of 'Ghostbusters', one of my favorite movies from childhood. The second name is Elizabeth Meriwether , the writer, a friend of Diablo Cody (Juno) and Lorene Scafaria (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist), one of the film and TV writers over future prospects for American lands. The third name is the unique and unrepeatable Natalie Portman, because honestly, I can not wait to see her do comedy.
Then I leave this nice Survival Guide have done to promote the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment