Friday, April 1, 2011

Racquel Darrian Muscles

More movies please

Another day perhaps tell you how it was shared dressing room this week with Ana de Armas, but today I'm a fair bit of time (again), I'll leave some movie trailers that you already had prepared on the upcoming releases that you must not remove eye. There are.

The tree of life
Written and directed by God, or something like a God, or one of the people closest to him can be: Terrence Malick. Terry, director of Badlands, Days of Heaven and The Thin Red Line, though very little is lavished, is possibly the main reason I'm in this. It is poetry, beauty is pure naturalism, and although many people would get bored to exhaustion, I won with his way of telling stories for many years.


Win Win
One of the latest gems come out of Sundance, but that's not the reason I have to see, rather it is also its director Thomas McCarthy, already We made it clear to his previous and outstanding movies (The Station Agent and The Visitor) that his name is associated with a committed cinema, copyright and quality. Oh, and above the stars Paul Giamatti. I do not know, but I foresee a great recognition for this work.



Ceremony
still do not know what may be capable of making this film, but if what they say about her is true, I think I'll like it. Apparently this is one of the first relay in the movies of my idolized Wes Anderson. The use of the camera, the performances, the script, and the introduction of music enough to recall this director, and creator of this is a young Angeleno named Max Winkler, yet to approve its first big test. Of course things do not look too bad.


The Hangover 2
If you have not seen the first do it now. I was one of the skeptics at first, of those who thought it would be typical crazy sloppy comedy, but no, I was pleasantly surprised and I hope to take her back. Here I bring you the new trailer, or warm, freshly baked.


addition, I also would like to sign up others ' Cinema Verite' (with the lovely Diane Lane, Tim Robbins and James Gandolfini), 'Take this Waltz' (with Michelle Williams and directed by Sarah Polley. The script is excellent, I assure you), 'My Week with Marilyn' (biopic of actress also played by the great Michelle Williams), 'We Bought a Zoo' (with Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson. Cameron Crowe returns strong), and 'The Descendants' (the return of another of my favorites: Alexander Payne, starring George Clooney). Well, I think I have left the very busy agenda for today ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment