Saturday, April 30, 2011

Seat Numbers At Td Garden

Ecuador in Quito, Ecuador # # PHOTOS

And the awaited day arrived. About 18,000 spectators, mostly children and teenagers accompanied by their parents could watch live and direct the first concert of Miley Cyrus as part of his Heart Gypsy Tour 2011 in South America. Via Terra Ecuador.

"I'm eager to go to this concert. Miley Cyrus is my 'idol' favorite pop. I am a fan and follower of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana," said Kevin, 10, shortly before the concert.

"I was a fan of the series, and my husband gave me the ticket for the concert," said Joanne, 22, a followers of the more grown up

Miley Cyrus wearing a full leather with boots, 'shorts' and sequined black top, halfway between the eighties and more Cher 'dominatrix', expressed their desire to stop playing dolls and away from the Disney label.

"Party in the USA", "7 Things" and "Fly on the wall" were Hipercor by the public, and in the final stretch, a combative and sweet "The Climb" brought tears to more than one.

Miles's next stop is Lima, Peru where they will arrive at Jorge Chavez International Airport, at 21h of Saturday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment