Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Winact Riser For Sale

Kasdan film Dances (IV) Rolling

The four I think a good number to close the first season of dance films. It is my favorite number, nor is it a great number to play cards, but do not know, the truth is that I like the way 4. After this sorry excuse, I proceed to cite three recent dances more than worthy of coming out here. There are.



The Breakfast Club (The Breakfast Club)
Written and directed by the master John Hughes, The Breakfast Club is one of my films header and a culmination of the genre works teen. Unfortunately, we hardly do things well. We're not alone sounds Karla DeVito.




Napoleon Dynamite Directed by Jared Hess, the dance and then going to see Jon Heder is a gap in the making. As a curiosity, I say it was also imitated and honored by a Web page content semierĂ³tico on Vimeo. Sounds Canned Heat Jamiroquai. Vote for Pedro!




Almost Famous Written and directed by Cameron Crowe and based on her own life and experience as a reporter for Rolling Stone magazine when he accompanied the group Led Zeppelin on one of their tours. I've always loved this movie and its tremendous soundtrack. I do not know if what I consider to be a dance sequence, but the subject (The Wind of genius Cat Stevens) and the girl (Kate Hudson) in this time of the film are a magical time.



Dance Theater (I)
Dance Theater (II)
Dance Theater (III)

0 comments:

Post a Comment