Monday, June 23, 2008

Beat House Arrest Braclet

Gunter, the magnificent

- Gunter'm great! Zaz! No one can get rid of my super avenging sword of the future! I'm going to kill the monster without a head and deliver the world! Tito, played well in the large garden of his house. His sword was sharp wooden table rescued from the trash. He was Gunter, the magnificent. In that be The maid appeared. Lunchtime.

Titus squinted, but pretended not to. Eat? Time to eat ... in the kitchen away from all ... Don Jorge leftovers ... Mom's disapproving glances not mom ... steamed vegetables ever ... tap water ... I'd rather stay with Gunter.

the servant came out great stilts, rolled up his enormous dress that I could not cover his flabby flesh, it snapped his fingers and Tito scampered around the garden. He did not react to the cries of his "nana", he ran open arms, wanting to fly ... I am a seagull flying over the sea ... I'm a pirate assaults bad as Don Jorge .... The sea ... The sea? No. The yellow grass and Chole strong arm by grasping the neck, his other hand through his hair and his sword in the mud puddle. You can follow



reading Letralia

0 comments:

Post a Comment