Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tech Deck Hoe Spring Je Ermee

Duda

while ago I smoked the last cigarette from the pack, I threw the cigarette into the garden, I went to the phone and zaz ... had a seedling right where the seed was sown cigar. I was looking
a while and then I realized she was looking at me. Outright. Then I started thinking that he had probably grown to reach listen my conversation with my bad influence with whom talked heatedly project and other things we have together ...

course, the seedling is a gossip ... going to tear it when it springs from a leaf a bud and immediately opens and get a cigar. Camel . Go gift. I took r eserve , so I turned it was the most delicious smoked. The plant is realized, swelled with pleasure and came three cigars that now hang in their hundreds of branches ... I decided to let them ripen until they become pure.

Now the plant around my house my hands and this keyboard. All to snuff smell vanilla. My veins are very green ... I think I have no red blood ... I think it's not me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment