Sunday, June 29, 2008

When Do You Get A Mount In Wow



philosophize while ago with my friend Richie about freedom. Is there? Oh, we sooo dramatic! And a Saturday where everyone has the social life except us. (Or so we pretend)

I think ... that freedom is relative and in fact I have rarely felt as such, but I can confess that I enjoyed at its best on these trips I've been doing. I leave aside loading bring everything (problems, studies, money, past loves, futures, etc.) and live. Thus, even a minute, an hour a day. Living, nothing more, with no mask, no schedules, no matter what day or night. Surrendering to breathe and throw away the fear. To sit in a place where no one sees you, or just that person you want, "and seeing smoke at night, feeling cold cold COLD on your face and disappear into infinity. Feel that if God exists, is there with you, at that time. To talk about whatever you please, whatever, as it appears. smile, cough, mourn, dance. My freedom is also in close eyes and see. Know that when I close, too close them and see me. It was waking up next to him, saying ah, is it ... And keep sleeping. Reach out and achieve it. (Well said Hegel freedom is a necessity understood.)

To love, you do not need them / they will carry you. Only love and you are free to love and feeling.

He had already stated in a previous cursientrada , but his eyes, I found that kind of freedom. Also told me the other day, found it in my smiles and kisses that were no longer prohibited. My first I was afraid that when be stopped would lose the joke ... and no ... gain much more. And what is missing because ... we are free ... well ... and now ...

And because I've spent these past days not only with production, but also preparing the new house we moved yesterday (surprise !)... what things go into a move (where did all these boxes?), threw everything, everything that was bought, etc, etc ... I walk with a smile on his face for months, many new texts that sprout and bud and do not stop, as the source, so ... anyway ... wanted to tell you that today I prepared breakfast in the new kitchen and I'm fascinated because you have a fireplace in the living room and now I can wait for Santa jojojo or at least be filled with ash when tried to set ... like a coffee?

0 comments:

Post a Comment