Friday, June 6, 2008

My Dad Masterbates Infront Of Me?



love my books. I have loved from the first day I learned to read and love them forever. A week ago, my parents got them the crazy idea that would have to sell my treasures, because everything is very expensive, and Dad's salary is not enough, Charlie's school is very exclusive price of gasoline goes up, and not as easy to hang us from the light of good neighbors, meat is becoming more and more expensive, not enough to eat.

I did not understand until yesterday, when I roared hungry guts. I looked at my books with melancholy and I heard my parents complain again. Filled my eyes with tears. I have no regrets. Carlitos meat is soft and while my parents are in the refrigerator, the meat will last at least until Grandma comes to visit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment