Sunday, June 8, 2008

Can Having The Chicken Pox Make You Unfertile

pillow is flooded


Like swim when the soul leaves your back like foam and water slides for my win. The mirror is tarnished by the shame of giving ourselves playing witnesses drops kiss your north and my south. The childhood fear of drowning in your eyes, green crystals, which reflect the tip of the finger that draws the moon tattoo in your breast as an ornament night. You slip my arms making you steam, colándote, fugándonos the world that does not stop raining. It's hard to breathe in such a small place in your hands, tongue-drying water crumbs clinging to the eyelashes trembling fan. While you're in the glow of the liquor drops like sweetness on my neck, I pull out slices of life tonight. I do not break in your laughter. It's time to sleep. There is no time to dry your hair when it's bedtime at your side. Never mind that the new sheets are soaked with the bodies clinging to the wings of another. Just being.

I have as I never had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment