Thursday, June 26, 2008

What Happened To Heather

love Soledad

Sale
dancing before me in Crystal Lake. A day where four pale soles we burned the skin and overshadowed the moons. Her skirt was soaked fur of acid rain and got rid ... brought one below and made fun of me. We entered a cave that looks like this and I told the story of the network that was used to catch the dreams. As he spoke, biting your nails ... network to hunt dream was not his own invention, but a mad scientist who created the government. To keep us under control, because without our dreams ... What are we? After that I kissed her. He kissed me. Dance with the sound that emerged from the dried branches. Surely if I had died instead, I would also cap the same day, the same image.

What is missing is right here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment